Technical Service Supervisor – RAC
- Develops and supervises the technical support efforts and activities of service technicians.
- Communicates and works with team members to assure all personnel meet required performance levels for: productivity, safety, quality, customer satisfaction and other expectations.
- Reviews and approves costing and estimates for installation and major troubleshooting/repair of refrigerator and air-conditioning unit.
- Creates and implements comprehensive, multi-level technical training programs for technical service personnel and partners, these programs include product installation, technical service and proactive maintenance programs.
- Performs other related tasks as required by Management.
- Graduate of Engineering or RAC Technology and NCII Certification.
- At least 3 years experience in RAC/HVAC and at least 1 year experience in the same or higher capacity.
- Male, aged 28 – 40 years old. Must be physically fit.
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Wide knowledge in troubleshooting, repair, installation, and maintenance of all kinds of heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration units.
- Ability to detect damages and malfunctions efficiently and accurately.
- Willing to do field work and with driving skills for up to 4-wheel vehicles.
- Preferably residing near Pasig City.