Corporate Account Executive
- Research, prospect and establish leads for corporate relationships followed by an introductory needs analysis/discovery meeting utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Prepare and present proposals to corporate decision makers.
- Generate a pre-determined level of new business revenue for Devant and Hisense with special attention to net revenues.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements.
- Prepare sales reports.
- Work closely with other departments within the organization on corporate partner related programs including game operations, community relations, public relations, ticket sales, marketing, hockey and facility operations.
- Minimum of 2 or more years of professional corporate sales experience.
- Self motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individuals and team sales goals.
- Superior knowledge regarding the practices and principles related to the sale and implementation of corporate partnership.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with corporate clients and co-workers.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Solutions oriented problem solving mentality a must.
- Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
- Possess superior negotiation skills coupled with a net profit bottom line mentality.
- Willingness to work at night, weekend and holidays as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Degree in Business Management or related field is preferred.