Assembly Line Workers
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists: gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit: fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specification by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements: following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Completed at least 2 years vocational course in Electronics
- Male not more than 30 years old
- Physically fit to carry objects
- Highly trainable and willing to follow verbal and written communication from superiors.
- With good interpersonal skills, pleasing personality, detail-oriented and organized.
- Preferably residing near Pasig City.
- Has experience in Production, Assembly or Warehousing.
- Willing to work long hours.